Smells Good: Gold in a bottle with Melvita.
Posted On November 29, 2017
Today there’s something good smelling. Something nurturing. Something extraordinary:
Melvita L’Or Bio Extraordinary Oil
(I received it at BBMULJ)
First, let’s check a few facts about Melvita:
- it’s natural and organic, with ECOCERT certificate,
- at least 95% ingredients of natural origin
- the products are rich with rare, active plant based ingredients, and most exceed the minimal recquirements,
- the products are WITHOUT:
- paraffina and silicone,
- PEG (polietilenglicol) and PPG (polipropilenglicola),
- ethoxylated products,
- parabens or phenoxyethanol,
- formaldehyd or chlor derivates,
- synthetic fragrances or dyes,
- diethyl phthalate or nitro musk.
L’Or Bio Extraordinary Oil is a dry oil for face, body and hair. A mixture of 5 different oils softens the skins, gives it a gentle glow and a delicate smell. With a precision of goldsmiths Melvita captured the noblest oil in all the gold colours:
- YELLOW GOLD: Argan oil from Marocco together with kendi oil from Indonesia and inca inchi oil from Peru
- RED GOLD: Buruti oil from Brasil
- WHITE GOLD: Pracaxi oil from Amazonia
The packaging itself is gorgeous, the golden illustration on the bottle emphasised the name of the product. What impressed me the most is the smell. i cannot describe it but when you’ll smell it, you’ll know what I mean! Another positive aspect is the quick absorption. I don’t like it when I’m all greasy after apllying cream/oil. This one is absorbed almost immediately and doesn’t leave greasy stains. And, of course, no more dry skin. I am so happy my skin isn’t ithcy anymore.
This is the product I am sure any of the women in your life would be happy to receive under the Christmas tree.
Have you tried a dry oil already?
**this post includes PR product provided for honest review**